12/22/23

Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown Day 1

Today is Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink December Release Countdown. This release is all about love, weddings, anniversaries, and just telling all the special people in your life how special they are to you. All the new products will be available December 28th at 10 PM ET. 


My first card from the release showcases the new With All My Love Stamps Set and coordinating Dies along with the pretty Ornamental Swirl Hot Foil Plate. I stamped the hearts using Sweet Blush, Autumn Rose, and Simply Chartreuse Inks. For the center of the flowers on the larger heart I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder.


I used gold foil with the Ornamental Swirl Hot Foil Plate on Sweet Blush Cardstock using the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System to create the background.


The sentiment is included in the With All My Love Stamps Set. I die cut the balloon strings from gold cardstock and added a few gold gems. 


Next up is the Love to Layer: Rounded Hearts 1 & 2, the Forever and Always Sentiments Stamp Set and Dies, and the Open Your Heart Stencils. I used both the stencils in the set to create the background patterns. I used Lilac Grace Ink and Cardstock. 


Both of the sentiments are from the new Forever & Always Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Forever & Always Sentiments Dies. This is a great sentiment set! 

The flower is created with the Into the Blooms: Into the Blooms: Dahlia Die, one of my favs! I used Ocean Tides Cardstock and Ink for the greenery. 


I finished off the card with a few white pearls and lace. 

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more projects from the December Release. 

No comments:

Post a Comment