12/12/23

Perfect Pairings

Hi All! Today Taylored Expressions  has a release called Perfect Pairings. This is an assortment of new stamp sets paired with coordinating dies. There is an assortment of themes with something for everyone! All the new products are available now in the TE Store. I have three projects to share with you so let's get started. 


My first card features the Meadow Cinquefoil Stamp and Die Combo. I stamped the flower image twice on Sugar Cube Cardstock with Oreo Ink and colored with Olo Markers. The background behind the flowers is stenciled with the Set the Scene - Cloud Stencil Strips with Lavender Glaze Ink. I blended Granny Smith ink at the bottom for the grass. 


The sentiment is also included in the Meadow Cinquefoil Stamp  Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Eggplant Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder.


The card front is die cut with Pierced Lattice Cutting Plate and I added Sugar Cube Cardstock behind the Eggplant Cardstock.

Next is a look at the Duck Duck Goose Stamp and Die Combo. The stamp set has two duck images and three sentiments. I decided to make an anniversary card. I stamped, colored, and die cut the ducks and added stenciled clouds and grass behind the ducks. 


The card front is die cut with the Stitched with Love Cutting plate from Cherry Pop Cardstock. I die cut the bottom strips with the Easy Strips - 1/4" Patterns and Easy Strips - 1/2" Dies. 


Last up is a look at the Magical Moths Stamp and Die Combo. There are two pretty Moth images in the set. I stamped one of the images three times in Oreo Ink and colored with Olo Markers. The sentiment is also included in the set. 


I used the Mini Slim Stencil - Sunray for the background and die cut with the Stitched Mini Slim and Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. 


I added Bits & Pieces - Black Rhinestone to the antennas of the moths. 

Right now through Sunday, December 17th, you'll get 15% off when you purchase 4 or more of the NEW Perfect Pairings Stamp & Die Combo sets! It's the perfect time to grab all of your favorites and these cute sets are the perfect gift for your favorite crafty friends! Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration from the team. 


No comments:

Post a Comment