8/25/23

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 1

Hi Crafters! Today is Day 1 of the Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown. This release is all about Fall and Halloween. All the new products will be available for purchase on August 29th at 10 ET. I will be sharing my projects over the next four days. 


My first card features the new Fresh Florals Stamps and Dies and the Exquisite Leaf Frame Hot Foil Plate. First I cut a piece of Stamper's Select White Cardstock to fit the card front and the used Gold Foil with the Exquisite Leaf Frame Hot Foil Plate using my Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System


Next I stamped a variety of leaves and flowers from the Fresh Florals Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Fresh Florals Dies. I used a variety of fall colored inks that are listed below. I used the middle sized die in the Love to Layer: Rectangles, die cutting with Stampers Select White Cardstock. Then I blended Plum Pudding, Harvest Gold, and Lemon Tart Inks. 


I finished the card off with a few Gold Jewels.

Supplies:

Stamps: Fresh Florals
Dies: Fresh Florals, Love to Layer: Rectangle
Ink: Plum Pudding, Ripe Avocado, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Olive, Simply Chartreuse, Honey Nut, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Classic Kraft, Winter Wisteria
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Plum Pudding, Ripe Avocado
Other: Exquisite Leaf Frame Hot Foil Plate, Gold Foil, Gold Jewels


Next I have a number of ideas for using the Spooky Treats Labels Stamps and Dies and the new Frightful Frames Dies. I started with a card. Since my daughters are grown up I went with a more elegant Halloween vibe. I foiled the Exquisite Leaf Frame Hot Foil Plate with gold foil on True Black Cardstock. Inside the foiled frame I added on of the Frightful Frames Die with patterned paper behind the frame. 


Then I added one of the Spooky Treats Labels to the center of the card. I added a few floral accents with the Fresh Florals Stamp Set. The pumpkin is created with the previously released Into the Blooms: Pumpkins, one of favorite dies. 


Next up is a treat box I created with the previously released Scalloped Treat Box Die. I used a different label and frame on each card so you could see the variety in the sets. 


I hung this label with a die that is included in the Spooky Treat Labels Die Set, as is the October 31st stamp. 


Next is a tag that can be attached to a treat bag or spooky surprise. I used the Love to Layer: Beautiful Bracket Die for the base of the tag. 


My fourth project is created with the Brew To Go Die. The coffee cup holds a gift card that can be inserted at the top of the band around the cup. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Spooky Treat Labels, Fresh Florals
Dies: Spooky Treat Labels, Fresh Florals, Frightful Frames, Into the Blooms: Pumpkins, Love to Layer: Beautiful Bracket, Brew To Go, Scalloped Treat Box
Ink: Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Lemon Tart, Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado, Plum Pudding, Winter Wisteria, True Black, Classic Kraft, Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse
Paper: Plum Pudding, True Black, Orange Zest, Stamper's Select White, Gold, Simply Chartreuse
Other: Gold Foil, Gold Jewels, Foam Tape, Glue, Bakers Twine

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow with more new projects. 



No comments:

Post a Comment