8/26/23

Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink August Release Countdown. Today's cards are all about giving thanks. All the new products will be available for purchase on August 29th at 10 ET. 


My first card features two new products, the Psalm Reflections August Stamp Set and Die and the Border Bling: Falling Leaves. This month's Psalm is perfect for the fall season. I stamped in Ripe Avocado Ink on Vintage Cream Cardstock. The flourish detail at the top in included in the Psalm Reflection Set. I stamped on Ripe Avocado Cardstock with Versamark Ink, embossed with gold embossing powder and die cut the image. The stenciling at the top is done with a stencil in the the July Surprise Box. 


I cut the Border Bling: Falling Leaves Frame from Classic Kraft Cardstock and added some ink blending to the leaves in the colors I have listed below. Then I lightly splattered gold paint. 


I created the border with the Border Bling: Lattice Die with Vintage Cream Cardstock and added a panel of Ripe Avocado behind the lattice. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Psalm Reflections August
Dies: Psalm Reflections August, Border Bling: Falling Leaves, Border Bling: Lattice
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Olive, Classic Kraft, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel, Versamark
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Vintage Cream, Classic Kraft
Other: Gold Jewel, Gold Embossing Powder, July Surprise Box Stencils, Gold Paint


Next up is a look at the Leave It To Me Stamp Set and Dies and the Elegant Edges: Wheat Dies. First I stamped and die cut a variety of leaves and berries from the Leave It To Me Stamp Set in the fall colors I have listed below. I splattered the leaves with a bronze paint. 


Then I cut a piece of Vintage Cream Cardstock to fit the card front and die cut the bottom edge with the Elegant Edges: Wheat Stalks Die. This is such a beautiful detail. The sentiment is from the Give Thanks Sentiments Stamp set. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Vellum and embossed with Bronze Embossing Powder. I wrapped the sentiment around the center of the card. 



I played around with the arrangement of my leaves until I happy with the results and finished off with a few bronze jewels. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Leave It To Me, Give Thanks Sentiments
Dies: Leave It to Me, Elegant Edges: Wheat Stalks
Ink: Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Honey Nut, Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Versamark
Paper: Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Classic Kraft, Vellum
Other: Bronze Embossing Powder, Bronze Jewels, Foam Squares


Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow with more new projects. 


No comments:

Post a Comment