6/15/23

Stylish Ovals with Spellbinders

Hi All! I am popping in today with two cards I created with the products from the Stylish Oval Collection at Spellbinders.  


My first project is a thank you card I created with the Stylish Oval Thanks Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set. I used gold foil on Barely Peach Cardstock and I added some light coloring to the smaller images with Copic Markers. Then I die cut and matted the image with the Essential Stylish Oval Etched Dies. 



I foiled the thanks sentiment with gold foil on white cardstock and die cut with die in the Stylish Oval Thanks Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die. I added a piece of lace across the center of the to add a little more texture. 


The background is embossed with the Flower Frenzy 3D Embossing Folder. 


,
My next card features the Stylish Oval Birthday Wishes Clear Stamp Set. This is a set of eight clear stamps. The largest stamp is a beautiful floral swag and there are two floral accents and four sentiments. I stamped the image in a Copic friendly ink and colored with my Copic Markers. I stamped the birthday sentiment in the center and die cut with the Essential Stylish Oval Etched Die. 


The background is embossed with the Diamond Plaid Embossing Folder. I finished off the card with a few Opal Color Essentials Gems. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment