6/20/23

New Calendar Products from Taylored Expressions

Hi All! Today Taylored Expressions is releasing some new 2024 calendar products. I have two types of calendars to share with you, both of which would make great handmade gifts. All the new products are available now in the TE Store


To create desk calendars I used the Woodland Squad Dies. I created calendars for July, August, and September. There are a number of cute Squad die options in the TE Store that can be used for the other months of the year. 


For July I went with a vacation/camping theme using the fox die with the previously release Serene Scene - Landscapes Volume 2 Dies. The sentiment is from the Mini Strips - Hello Summer Stamp Set. 

I added borders to the bottom of each calendar with the new Decorative Borders Dies and the previously released Easy Strips 1/2 Stitched Dies. 


For August I used the moose die and a hot weather theme. I used the Mini Slim Stencil - Sunray for the background and added the grass with the Build A Scene - Grassy Hills Dies. The sentiment is stamped in Blue Raspberry Ink with the Building Blocks - Cool Additions Stamp Set and die cut with the Building Blocks Dies. 


The third die in the Woodland Squad is this cute deer. I used some fall colors for the flowers that are die cut with the Ever in Bloom Dies. The background is stamped with the Gathered Greenery Background Die. 

The calendar are designed to fit in the new Walnut Wood Display Stand. 

My next calendar is created with the new Square Tear Off Calendar and the Square Calendar Cards - Friendly. There are three different types of Calendar Cards being released. I did some simple coloring on the cards with Olo Markers along with a few Copic Markers. These markers are new to me and available in the TE Store. I purchased a few colors. Now I want them all!! 


On all my calendars I used the new Square Tear Off Calendar Stacklets. These Stacklets are sized perfect to fit the calendars. I used Sugar Cube Cardstock to cut a rectangle to fit both of the squares. 


Here is another simple idea of how you could use the Square Calendar Cards. I think this will look cute on a shelf in my office. 

Right now, while supplies last, we've put together a bundle of new calendar items that you can purchase with just one click! The Mo-La-La Calendar Bundle includes the Square Calendar Cards - Moo-la-la, Scratch Off Stickers, 2024 Landscape Calendar, Decorative Borders die collection, and Walnut Wood Display Stand for $39.50. It's so easy to get all the new calendar goodies that you need to start crafting ASAP!

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 





No comments:

Post a Comment