5/16/23

Seven New Colors of Ink and Cardstock at Taylored Expressions

There are seven new colors of ink and cardstock coming to Taylored Expressions today! TE inks and cardstock's quality is the best and are available now in the TE Store, along with a few more new products. I have three projects to share with you.


My first card showcases some of the new ink colors. This pretty background is created with the Four Seasons Stamp & Stencil Combo. I started by stamping the background in Oreo Ink. There are four stencils in the set. I used new ink colors in Kiwi, Dill Pickle, Cotton Candy, Snow Cone, Bubblegum, and Dragon Fruit. I also used Banana Cream Ink. 

I am always partial to blues and greens and I love these new shades and how they blend together. 


The sentiment is from the It's Your Day Stamp Set and die cut with the It's Your Day Dies. I stamped in Snow Cone Ink. I also added a few Teal and Green Glitter Drops. 


My next two cards use the new cardstock colors and the Easy Strips: 1/8, 1/4, and 1/2 Stitched Dies. These cards are so easy to put together with the new Stitched Easy Strips and the Easy Strips Maps. After you die cut your strips you simply glue them down following the pattern on the map. On this card I used the 1/2" strips with Kiwi, Dill Pickle, Cotton Candy, Snow Cone Cardstock, along with Banana Cream and Confetti Cake. 


I framed the card with the Frame in Frame 3 Cutting Plate. The sentiment is die cut with the Bold Birthday Die and Backer. I added the balloons with the Triple Slim Celebrate Balloons Dies. 


I used another Easy Strip Map on the card. Here I went bright and bold with Kiwi, Dill Pickle, Cotton Candy, Bubble Gum, Dragon Fruit and Cupcake Inks.


This sentiment is from the Big Hello Stamp Set. 


TE has also added the new products to create a card like this one for color combo inspiration including the  Clearly Crafty True Colors May 2023 stamp set, and True Colors May 2023 labels.


Right now through Sunday, April 21st, we've got an I Want it All New Colors Bundle for $79 that includes: 14 sheets of cardstock (2 of each color), 7 full size ink pads, 7 mini ink pads, Clearly Crafty True Colors May 2023 stamp set, and True Colors May 2023 labels. It's a great way to add all 7 of the colors to your own collection! Offer valid while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment