5/9/23

For Him Release from Taylored Expressions

Hi and welcome! Today  Taylored Expressions is releasing new products perfect for celebrating the men in our lives and are also perfect for the people in our lives who love the great outdoors! The new products are available now in the TE Store.


My first project is a set of cards created with the Great Outdoors Stencil and Clear Combo and the Through the Woods Stamp Set and Dies. I also used the new Circle Stacklets, Hexagon Stacklets, the Ridged Circle Stacklets and the Ridged Hexagond Stacklets. The products are linked below. 


For each card front in the set I used the new Woodgrain Cardstock - Kraft. I die cut the circle opening with the new Circle Stacklets and added the ridged detains with the Ridged Circle Stacklets. 


Each scene in the center of the card is created with the Great Outdoors Stencil and Clear Combo. I used a combination of Tropical Teal, Mint Julep, Cilantro, Toffee, Honey, Blueberry and Blue Corn Ink. The silhouettes are stamped in Oreo Ink. 


I added the trees with the Through the Woods Stamp Set and Through the Woods Dies. I stamped in Cilantro Ink.


The sentiments are all from the new Dude Stentiments. I stamped in Blueberry Ink. I die cut with the coordinating Dude Sentiments Dies. 


Here is a look at the inside of a couple of the cards. I added a panel from the new Insiders - For Him sentiment cards. 


I used Mint Julep Ink to lightly stamp the trees on the background.


My next card features the new Through the Wood Stamp Set and coordinating Through the Woods Dies. I stamped the trees in Sweet Basel Ink. I cut a circle of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the new Circle Stacklets and blended Sweet Basil, Gumball, and Blueberry Ink in the background. I matted the circle with a another circle cut from Toffee Cardstock. I added the details to the edges with the Ridged Circle Stacklets.                                                 


The card front is a panel of the new Woodgrain Cardstock - White paper. The sentiments are from the new Mix & Match For Him Stamp Set and I die cut with the Modern Sentiment Labels and the Sentiment Strips Dies. 

When you purchase the Great Outdoors Bundle (Great Outdoors Layering Stencil & Clear Combo set, Through the Woods stamp set, Through the Woods die collection, Dude Sentiments stamp set, and Dude Sentiments die collection) through Sunday, May 14th, you will get a crafting kit and free exclusive video craft-along class with Susan Block!

This craft-along class is a great way for you to put your new goodies to use right away making projects at your own pace! Watch the video as often as you like and learn some new card-making tips and tricks!

Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email (separate from your order confirmation email) with links to the class video.

Hurry! This offer is only valid through 11:59 pm (Central Time) on Sunday, May 14th, or while supplies last.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 






1 comment: