5/21/23

Papertrey Ink May Release Countdown Day 3

Welcome to Day 3 of the Papertrey Ink's May Release Countdown.  All the new products will be available on Tuesday, May 3, at 10 PM ET. I have two projects to share with you, one for a new baby and the latest addition to the Vase Collection. 


My first card features the Larger Than Life: Baby Sentiments, Larger Than Life: Baby Die, and the Baby Background Stamp. I started by creating the background. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Stamper's Select White Cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I blended Mint Julep, Pale Peony, and Lemon Tart Ink.  


I created the bib with the Sweet Baby Bibs Dies. I used Mint Julep cardstock and Bitty Big Collection: Mint Julep for the patterned paper. I used felt for the leaves. On the bib I stamped a sentiment from the new Larger Than Life: Baby Stamp Set. The word Baby is die with the Larger Than Life: Baby Die. 


I added the scallop borders to the the side of the card with the Birthday Celebration Dies. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Larger Than Life: Baby, Baby Background 
Dies: Larger Than Life: Baby, Sweet Baby Bibs, Birthday Celebration 
Ink: Mint Julep, Pale Peony, Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst, Versamark, True Black
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Bitty Big Collection: Mint Julep, Pale Peony
Other: Felt, Clear Jewels, Blender Brushes


Next up is a look at the Vase Collection 18 Stamp Set and Dies. You can use the stamps in the sets to stamp the color on the flowers but on this card I colored with Copic Markers. 


I added the vase to die cuts cut with the Love to Layer: Charming Brackets Dies. I also added some twine. The sentiment is from the Just Sentiments: Friendship Stamp Set and I added the flower with the new Corner Decor Stamp Set and Dies. 

I background is created with Cover Plate: Exquisite cut from Classic Kraft Cardstock. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Vase Collection 18, Just Sentiments: Friendship, Corner Decor
Dies: Vase Collection 18, Corner Decor, Love to Layer: Charming Brackets, Cover Plate: Exquisite 
Ink: Winter Wisteria, Antique Linen, Classic Kraft, True Black, New Leaf
Paper: Vintage Cream, Classic Kraft, Plum Pudding
Other: Twine, Stickles, Gold Jewels, Copic Markers

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration from the team. I will be back tomorrow  with a peek at a few more new products.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment