5/22/23

Papertey Ink May Release Countdown Day 4

It's the final day of  the Papertrey Ink's May Release Countdown. All the new products will be available tomorrow at Tuesday, May 3, at 10 PM ET. 


First up is a look at the new Birdhouse Bliss Stamp Set and Dies. These are the cutest birdhouses with sweet details to add the the houses. I just love the tassels. I stamped and die cut all the images and then arranged my scene. 



Here is a closer look. I attached the houses with foam tape and added clear jewels to the centers of the flowers. 


I added the clouds with the new Elegant Edges: Fresh Cut dies. I stencil sun rays lightly in the backgrounds and then splattered a little white paint for interest. The sentiment if from the new Just Sentiments: Welcome. 

Supplies: 

Stamps: Birdhouse Bliss, Just Sentiments: Welcome
Dies: Birdhouse Bliss, Elegant Edges: Fresh Cuts
Ink: Aqua Mist, True Black, Lemon Tart, Antique Linen, Classic Kraft, Pure Poppy, Tropical Teal, Simple Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Smokey Shadow, Orange Zest
Paper: Classic Kraft, Stamper's Select White
Other: Clear Jewels, Foam Tape


My final project for the new release features the Iconic Baby Stamp Set and Dies, the Inside Greetings: Welcome Stamp Set, the Line It Up: Baby Dies, and the From the Heart Hot Foil Plate. 

I started by creating the background. I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front and lightly stenciled clouds in the background. Then I used the From the Heart Hot Foil Plate with a rainbow foil. Then I used the largest die in the new Love to Layer: Charming Brackets and die cut in the center of the card. I added foam tape and the inlayed the die cut back into the card front. 



I added a few of the images from the Iconic Baby Stamp Set around the frame. I stamped a sentiment from the Inside Greeting: Baby Stamp Set and added one of the sentiment dies in the Line It Up: Baby. 

Supplies:

Stamps: Iconic Baby, Inside Greetings: Welcome
Dies: Iconic Baby, Love to Layer: Charming Brackets, Line It Up: Baby
Ink: Tropical Teal, Hibiscus Burst, New Leaf, Hawaiian Shores, Versamark
Paper: Hawaiian Shores, Stamper's Select White
Other: From the Heart Hot Foil Plate, Gold Jewels, Glue, Foam Squares

I hope you have enjoyed a look at the May Release. Stop by the PTI Blog for more inspiration from the team.




No comments:

Post a Comment