4/25/23

Here Comes the Sun Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expression

I have the cutest cardmaking kit from Taylored Expressions to share with you today. The Here Comes the Sun Cardmaking Kit will brighten your day! 


I created four cards with the kit to share with you. I went with a color scheme of Rose Water, Guava, Peaches n' Cream, and Banana Cream. 


On my first card I started with a Foil It – Shine On panel, available for purchase separately,  that I foiled with gold foil. Then I used the Shine On Layering Stencil to add the colors to the sun rays. I used the Here Comes the Sun Stamp Set and coordinating dies to create the suns on all my cards. I used the Rainbow Cloud Duo to added the clouds. 

All the sentiments are from the Shine So Bright Stamp Set and die cut with the Shine So Bright Dies. 


On this card I used the Radiant Cutting plate to die cut the card front. Then I used the die again using Guava, Peaches n' Cream, Banana Cream, and Rose Water Cardstocks to add the sun rays in the white frame. I added a little glitter to the rays of sun with Happy Medium in Iridescent Glitter. 


On this card I used the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips to add the borders of clouds and then the Cloudy Days Masking Stencils to add the larger clouds behind the suns. 


The background on this card is stenciled with the Clouds Rotating Stencil. I added a few Gold Matte Metallic Enamel Dots to all the cards. 

The Here Comes the Sun Cardmaking Kit retails for $60, is packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker, and includes:
  • Clearly Crafty Here Comes the Sun stamp set
  • Here Comes the Sun die collection
  • Shine On Layering Stencil set
  • Shine So Bright stamp set
  • The Insiders – Sunny Days panels
Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.

Additional products available to purchase outside of the kit: Here Comes the Sun Envelope SealsShine So Bright die collection, Cloud Stacklets die collection, Rotating Cloud StencilCloudy Days Masking Stencil set, Radiant Cutting Plate die, Foil It – Shine On panels, and The Insiders – Sunny Days panels

Limited quantity available

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment