5/1/23

Get Well Soon

Hi! I am happy to be Guest Designing for Pretty Pink Posh this month.  The new May Release is available now. I will be sharing my projects with you throughout the week. 


My first card features the new Get Well Soon Stamp Set and Dies. I will link the new products below. I stamped a variety of images from the stamp set and colored with Copic Markers. I added one of the sentiments from the stamp set and die cut with the frame in the Get Well Soon Coordinating Dies. 


I arranged the stamped images around the frame and attached with foam squares. 

I created the background with the new Swiss Dot Stencil and finished off with a few of the new Rainbow Shimmer Confetti Mix. 


Thanks for stopping by. Stop by the PPP Blog for more inspiration. You can find all the new products HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment