11/29/22

Floral Reflections

Hi! I am close to done with all my Christmas cards. I guess that is one of the benefits of designing. You get everything ahead of time. So today's cards are more general in theme and created with some really pretty products from Spellbinders, the Floral Reflection Collection


I have three cards to share with you that I created with the products I received from the collection. For the card front on all three cards I used the Flower Frenzy 3D Embossing Folder. It is so pretty and the detail is amazing. I did lightly spritz the cardstock with water before I ran the embossing folder through my machine. 


I also used the Sealed Bouquet Etched Dies to create each bouquet of flowers. I love the details on the flowers. I also used a variety of sizes of the dies in the Essential Floral Reflection Etched Dies. This is fun shape! 


The sentiments are from the Sealed Sentiments Clear Stamp Set. This stamp set is full of sentiments that you will use through the year in a great size. 


I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I added a rectangle of vellum to fit behind the bouquet of flowers to help the flowers stand out from the background. 


On this card I used the Glimmer Essential Solid Floral Reflection Glimmer Hot Foil Plate with Glimmer Hot Foil Roll in Cobalt Blue. This adds such a nice shine to the card. 


I added a twine bow the bouquet on the card. You know me! I am all about the little finishing details. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 


2 comments:

  1. Melody, could you please tell me what color cards stock you used for the green card and where it's from.

    ReplyDelete