1/11/22

Valentine Tags, Treat Boxes, and Bags

Last week I shared the first part of the Valentine Release from Taylored Expressions. You find that post here. Today I have ideas for creating tags, treat boxes, and bags with more new products that are available now in the TE Store


My first project features the new Simple Tags - Valentine and the Valentine Treat Totes. The Treat Totes come in Fruit Punch and Guava. They are quick and easy to put together. 


On the Guava Treat Totes I stenciled with. the Mini Slim Stencil - On the Dot in Guava Ink to add pattern to the tote. I stamped the Simple Tags - Valentine Stamp in Fruit Punch Ink and stenciled with the Simple Tags - Valentine Layering Stencil in Guava, Fruit Punch, and Lime Zest. 


On the Fruit Punch Totes. I stenciled with the Mini Slim Stencil - On the Block and Fruit Punch Ink. I. stamped the Simple Tags - Valentine Stamp in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I used Fruit Punch and Cupcake Ink with the Simple Tags - Valentine Layering Stencil. 


Next up is cute Penquin Hugs! These dies are perfect for cards, tags, and treat holders. I think this would be a fun project for kids. 


To create the card front I used the Stitch with Love Cutting Plate and added Cherry Pop Cardstock behind the heart cutouts. Then I die cut and assembled the penguin and added a sentiment that is included with the Penguin Hugs Dies. The larger sentiment is from the Love & Hugs Stamp Set and die cut with the Love and Hug Dies. See links below. 


To attach the chocolates I used small glue dots. This worked really well. I used Dove Chocolate Hearts but there a similar candies that would work well too. 


For these projects I used the new Critter Clips - Valentine. These are so easy to put together. They would be fun for kids too. 


I just used glue to attach the jumbo paper clips. Once the glue was dye I attached them to these cute Polka Dot Kraft Bags. (See link below) I added the sentiments with the new Itty Bitty Sentiments - Valentine and the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets and the Stitched Circle Stacklet. 


The clips also work great on boxes, like this Gable Box. Without the clips the dies make really cute and easy tags. 


The Bitty Sentiments - Valentine Stamps are a great size to add to tags. 


Thanks for stopping by today! Hop on over the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment