1/4/22

First Taylored Expression Release for 2022!

Today kicks off the first new release at Taylored Expressions for 2022! I took a creative and blogging break during the holidays and I am happy to be back in my craft room. I am looking forward to seeing where the creative path leads me this year. I am starting off with some Valentine’s Day projects. All the new products available now in the TE Store


First up is a look at the newest addition to the Create-in-Quads series, Create-in-Quads Hearts. The Create-in-Quads Layering Stencils make it easy to create four different A2 cards in minutes.  


I chose four colors to use with the stencil, Cupcake, Fruit Punch, Granny Smith, and Confetti Cake. All the sentiments on my cards are from the new Love & Hugs Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Love & Hugs Dies. On this card I added an image from the new Gus & Gertie Best Buds Stamp Set. This is such a cut set that works for Valentine's Day and throughout the year. 


This card using an image from the previously releases Love From Millie and Max stamp set. I added a little glitter to the balloons for a little sparkle along with a few Bits & Pieces - Iridescent Rhinestones. 


I added dimension to this card by adding two layered hearts die cut with the Stitched Heart Stacklets and the Heart Stacklets. 


Here is the last card in the set. I think card sets also make great gift. 



Next up is the cutest donuts from the Donut Days Cling and Clear Combo, The new Box Top Stacklets create a box top for your donuts! And the Mini Strips-  Donut Worry Sentiment Set are the prefect sentiments for the donuts that you can use throughout the year. 

To create the box top I stamped the Diagonal Diamonds Background Stamp in Watermelon Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and then die cut with the largest die in the Box Top Stacklets. 


I stamped the donuts in a variety of patterns and then  used the Donut Days Die to die cut the donuts. The white details are stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 



This card is created with the Love Lights Stamp & Stencil Combo. First I stamped the background pattern in Oreo Ink. Then I used the two layering stencils to add the hearts in Cupcake and Watermelon Ink. I used the stencil again on the light pink hearts to add some sparkle with the Happy Medium -  Iridescent Glitter. 


The center heart is die cut with the Stitched Heart Stacklets and the Heart Stacklets. The fun sentiments are included in the Mini Strips - Watt's Up Stamp Set



My last card features the new Stitched with Love Cutting Plate. To create the background I cut a piece of Gumball Cardstock to fit the card front. Then I stenciled the clouds with Gumball, Blueberry, Blue Corn Ink. Starting with the Gumball Cardstock makes creating a night sky easier and takes less ink. Then I die cut the card front with the Stitched with Love Cutting Plate and add TE Gold behind die cut hearts.


The stamped image and sentiment are part of the new Gus & Gertie - Best Buds Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. I colored the moon with Copic Markers in Y000, Y000, Y21, Y23, and Y28. Then I used Copic Blending Solution and a terry cloth rag to add the texture. The stars are also in the stamp set. I finished off with Bits & Pieces - Gold Drip Dots. 



When you purchase the Donut Days Collection (Donut Days Cling & Clear Combo set, Donut Days stencil, Donut Days die, and Mini Strips- Donut Worry stamp) through Sunday, January 9th, you will get a free exclusive video craft along class with Heather!

This mini version of our Online Crafty Classes is a great way for you to put your new goodies to use right away making a card and tag set at your own pace! Watch the video as often as you like and learn some new crafty tips and tricks!

Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email (separate from your order confirmation email) with links to the class video on YouTube.

Although Heather will recommend extra supplies (ink, cardstock, embellishments, etc.), you can use anything you have to make these projects uniquely yours!

Hurry! This offer is only valid through 11:59 pm (CT) on Sunday, January 9th, or while supplies last.

Thanks for starting off the new year with me! Stop by the TE Blog for all the release details and more inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment