1/6/22

Spellbinder Card Kit of the Month for January

Hi! This is my first post for Spellbinders in the new year. The last couple of years I have been working with the Large Die of the Month Club. This year I am changing things up a bit and will be working with  the Card Kit of the Month Club. This month's "Truly, Madly, Deeply" Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more!


Membership Includes:

A Monthly Card Kit Containing: Dies, Clear Stamp Set, Die Cut Shapes, Paper, Envelopes & Embellishments. Contains at least 200+ pieces and will create 10+ complete cards. $60 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.


Here are my first four cards with the kit. I will have more cards to share throughout the month. These cards were so fun to put together and were easy and quick to assemble. 


I love the Be My Galentine sentiment. I made a few of these to send to my girlfriends. All the items I used to create my cards are included in the kit with the exception of few different colors of cardstock, a stencil, and some basic shaped dies. 


I cut a piece of vellum to fit behind the frame and stamped the Love sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. Then I added a sentiment from the stamp set and on the gold hearts. 


On this card I used one of the chipboard pieces. I thought the bike was so cute. I cut a circle from white cardstock, stenciled clouds, and added a strip of green cardstock for the grass. 


There are so many pretty patterns of paper in the paper pad and I love the gold lettering. 


The three flowers on this card are part of the stamp set in the kit. I stamped them in black ink and add a little color with Copic Markers and then cut them out. I added of circle of vellum to the middle of the card and the added the rest of the embellishments. The banner is cut with the die that is included in the kit, as are the pretty sequins. 


This card showcases the the pretty heart that is part of the stamp set. I stamped in Versamark Ink on red cardstock and embossed with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by! I will have more cards share that I created with the kit soon. You can find all the details on the kit HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment