8/2/21

Spellbinders Large Die of the Month for August

Spellbinders released all the August Club products yesterday. I am starting off the week with a card I created with the August Large Die of the Month, The Hex Kaleidoscope Slimline Large Die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more. 

Membership Includes:

Exclusive Larger Set of Versatile Dies that cut, emboss, deboss and stencil. Double the size of the Small Die Set! $40 Value!

Project Inspiration: Each kit will feature project ideas with at least one detailed how-to instruction tutorial each month.

Member Benefits & Savings: Receive exclusive member pricing in the Spellbinders store. Plus receive access to deals, savings, and gifts - only available to members.

The Hex Kaleidoscope Slimline Large Die set creates a slimline card with lots of details with the dies in the set. First I die cut the background and the decorative top layer, gluing the decorative panel over the background. I also added a gold matting behind the panel. 



Next I die cut the three hexes to make the decorative  tiles on each side of the card. You can see how the three hexagons layer together. I just love the details! I added a solid hex to the center and stamped a sentiment from this month's Hex Tile Stamps Clear Stamp Set. The sentiments in the stamp set fit perfectly inside the hexes. 


I die cut the decorative die again from Mirror Gold Cardstock and inserted the smaller diamond back into the front panel. I added the flowers with a die from a previously release Large Die of the Month. 

Thanks for starting your week off with me. You can find all the details on the Club HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment