7/29/21

Blessed To Be Your Friend

Thanks for stopping today! I up on the Papertrey Ink Blog with a new Cover-Up Challenge. You can find all the details on how you can play along in the challenge here. 

By the first of August I find myself transitioning my crafting to Fall. I’m always ready to work with the beautiful rich colors of fall and start thinking about the fall holidays.  Using touches of gold is one of favorite ways to add warmth to a project.


My card is created with the Leaves in Fall Stamp Set and Dies. I stamped the leaves in Simply Chartreuse and Ripe Avocado Inks. Then I splattered the leaves with gold paint. I die cut a gold frame with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die.

 I wrapped gold twine around the branches. I finished off with a few gold jewels.

Stop by the PTI Blog for all the details HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment