8/12/21

Papertrey Ink August Release Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of sneak peeks at the Papertrey Ink August Release. Today I have two fun Halloween Projects to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on August 15th!


My first card is created with the Storybook Halloween Stamp Set and dies. This set is latest addition to the Storybook Series. The Storybook Christmas Dies will die cut the books and the stamps in the Storybook Christmas Stamp Set stamp the background of each book. Then there are mini stamps for different holidays. 


The background of my card is die cut with the new Cover Plate: Pumpkin Die. The Halloween Dies cut the spiderwebs, pumpkin, spiders. 


My second project features the Haunted House Stamp Set and dies. You can make a cute treat holder or a card with this set. To create the treat holder I used the previously released Tent Style Packaging: Holiday House Die along with the Haunted House Stamps and Dies.


I love the details on the roof! I added a few black glittered bats and some spider webs. The die that cut the roof also cut two holes that you can used to string ribbon through and hold the box together. 


The details are easy to add with the stamps and dies. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 3 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Melody!! These are wonderful projects!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It is such a fun release.

    ReplyDelete