8/11/21

Papertrey Ink August Release Day 1 - Pumpkin Bouquet

Hi and welcome to Day 1 of sneak peeks at the Ink to Paper August Release. August's release kicks off the Holiday creating season! Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on August 15th!

I have a number of projects to share with you so let's get started! 

My cards today showcase the new Fall Bouquet Stamp Set and Fall Bouquet Dies which pair perfectly with the the new Cover Plate: Maple Leaves. I cut the cover plate from Classic Kraft Cardstock. Next I cut a piece of watercolor cardstock to fit behind the maple leaves and watercolored with fall colors. I also splattered the background with gold paint. When the paper was dry I glued the maple leaves background over the watercolored paper. 


On this card I chose to color the images with Copic Markers. I added a sentiment from the stamp set and centered the pumpkin and foliage on the circle cut from vellum. 

Supplies 

Stamps: Fall Bouquet
Dies: Fall Bouquet, Cover Plate: Maple Leaves, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die
Ink: Cocoa Bean, Ripe Avocado
Paper: Classic Kraft, Stamper's Select White, Vellum
Other: Gold Jewels, Gold Paint, Watercolors, Copic Markers

My second card is created in a similar fashion as the first card but this time I just added a piece of patterned  paper behind the maple leaves card front cut from Ocean Tides cardstock. I also used the stamps in set to stamped all the leaves and flowers. 


The circles on the cards are cut with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die. I tied twine around the center of the card and tied a double bow. 

Supplies
Stamps: Fall Bouquet
Dies: Fall Bouquet, Cover Plate: Maple Leaves, Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die
Ink: Cocoa Bean, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Scarlet Jewel, Pure Poppy, Canyon Clay, Orange Zest, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Ocean Tides, Patterned Paper
Other: Rain Stones, Twine, Copic Markers


Next up is a slimline card. Here I used the new Darling Stand Dies along with the Fall Bouquet Stamps and dies. First I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front. Then I blended Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, and Pure Poppy Inks. 



 
I added the wood floor with the Woodwork Die and Classic Kraft Cardstock. The sentiment if from the new Just Sentiments: Happy Fall Stamp Set, stamping on Vellum and embossing with gold embossing powder.

Supplies
Stamps: Fall Bouquet,Just Sentiments: Happy Fall
Dies: Fall Bouquet, Darling Stand Dies
Ink: Cocoa Bean, Ripe Avocado,Classic Kraft, Scarlet Jewel, Pure Poppy, Canyon Clay, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Versamark
Paper: Classic Kraft, Gold, Stamper's Select White, Vellum
Other: Gold Jewels, Blender Brushes, Gold Paint, Gold Embossing Powder

My last card features the Feathered Friends Mini 14 Stamp Set and Dies. The bird is stamped in Spring Rain, Enchanted Evening, Fine Linen, and Ocean Tides Inks. I used the Border Bling: Skinny Postage Frames Die and Ocean Tides Cardstock to frame the bird and another sentiment from the Just Sentiments: Happy Fall Stamp Set. 


I used the Cover Plate: Maple Leaves and Enchanted Evening Cardstock to create the card front. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

1 comment:

  1. Just love all your projects! Makes me want to put everything on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete