8/13/21

Papertrey. Ink August Sneak Peeks Day 2 - Hey Boo!

Hi and welcome to Day 3 of sneak peeks at the Papertrey Ink August Release. Today I have a Halloween Project and a Christmas project to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on August 15th! 



First up is a look at the Pumpkin Party Stamp Set and Dies and the To Die For Sentiments: Hey Boo. I cut the sentiment from black glittered card stock. I die cut twice and layered the two die cuts on top of each other. I like the added dimension this adds to the card. 



Next I stamped a number of the pumpkins from the new Pumpkin Party Stamp Set. I colored the Jack-o-lanterns with Copic Markers and then die cut faces in the pumpkins. Then I stamped the patterns in a mix  of black and gold embossing. 

I stenciled clouds in the background and spattered gold paint. 


My next card features the new Scene Everywhere: Winter Stamps and Dies and the From Our House to Yours Stamp Set and Dies. I just love house stamps and this set creates such cute. houses. I stamped the frame with Pure Poppy Ink on Classic Kraft Cardstock with the Scene Everywhere Winter Stamps and Dies along with the tall green trees in the background and the hills of snow. 




The house and the bare trees are created with the From Our House. to Yours Stamp Set and Dies along with the sentiment at the bottom. I added glitter to the top of the house and the bare trees. Make such a cute scene!  

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 4 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment