8/14/21

Papertrey Ink August Release Sneak Peeks Day 4

Hi and welcome to Day 4 of sneak peeks at the Papertrey Ink August Release. Today I have a pretty fall card and a really cute Halloween Kit to share with you. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on August 15th!  

I love the colors of Fall! This card features the new Cover Plate: Apples Die and the Feather Friends 14 Die. I cut the cover plate from white cardstock and then inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink. Behind the apple cutouts I added a piece of cardstock blended with Pure Poppy and Scarlet Jewels Ink. 



I die cut all the parts for the bird from white cardstock and used distress inks add the color.  I used a white gel pen to add the details to the bird's wing.  I center the bird on a circle of vellum die  cut with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die. Then I stamped the flowers and leaves with the new Pumpkin Bouquet Stamp Set and coordinating dies and arranged them around the circle. The sentiment is from the new Inside Greetings: Fall stamps. 


My next project is created with the new Spooktacular Kit. It is the cutest!! There are three different size mason jar dies, cute tags, spooky accessories, ribbons, sequins, sentiments, twine and google eyes! 


To create my card I used the largest mason jar die cut. I cut the jar from white cardstock and wrapped white ribbon around the jar to create the mummy. I die cut the  lid from gold. foil. The sentiment is part of the Spooktacular Halloween Kit Stamp Set. 


I also created a tag using the smallest mason jar die and the Spooktacular Faces Dies. The tags is die cut with the Charming Tags 1 Die.

Thanks for taking a look!  Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment