2/23/21

It's Time of the Taylored Expressions Easter Release!

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing all the new products in their Easter Release. I have loved creating with pretty pastel colors, beautiful flowers, sweet bunnies, and the just the feel of spring! All the new products are available now in the TE Store


Tuesday, February 23rd, through Sunday, February 28th (or while supplies last), You can get the Joyful Spring Bundle for 15% off! The bundle includes the Spring Wreath Layered Stencil set, Spring Wreath die collection, and Be Joyful stamp set. The discounted bundle price is only available through Sunday, February 28th.

I have four projects to share with you, so let's get started.


First up is the sweetest image, Cottontail Wishes Stamp Set & Die Combo. I stamped in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers, keeping the coloring on the bunny soft with pale pink and grey. To create the background I used the Mini Slim Stencil - Sunray and Cupcake Ink. 


I cut the card front with the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. The Sentiment is included in the stamp set. I stamped on vellum and embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder.




My second card showcases the new Playful Plaid Background and the the new Spring Spray Stamp and and Spring Spray Dies. I stamped the Playful Plaid Background in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder, and then blended Lavender Glaze Ink over the embossing. I framed the background with the Stitched Frames Stacklets.


I stamped the Spring Spray in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers and then die cut with the Spring Spray Die. The sentiment is included in the new Pennant Parade - Easter Stamp Set. I stamped Versamark Ink on Peapod Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a few Bits & Pieces - Clear Drip Dots. 



I am loving all the pretty florals. This pretty image is the Diamond Botanical Stamp Set and coordinates with the Diamond Botanical Die and the Masking Stencil - Diamond. I started by creating the background for this card. I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to fit the card front. I used the new Masking Stencil - Diamond to first stencil the Diamond with Granny Smith Ink, and then masked off the green diamond and stenciled the clouds with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips and Salt Water Taffy Ink. 



I colored with Copic Markers and then die cut with the Botanical Diamond Dies. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 



Last up is the new Spring Wreath Dies, Spring Wreath Layering Stencil, and the Wood Plank Background Stamp. My first step was to use the Spring Wreath Layering Stencil to create the wreath with Granny Smith, Potato Chip, Guava, and Peaches n' Cream Inks. Then I used the Spring Wreath Dies to die cut the wreath and addition flowers and leaves. 



I love the new Wood Plank Background Stamp and see me reaching for it often! I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. I attached the wreath to the center of the card and then added the sentiment with the new Be Joyful Stamp Set, die cutting with the Stitched Circle Stacklets. I added the extra die cut flowers and leaves and finished off with one of the cute new wood Bunches of Bunnies. The wood bunnies come unfinished so I added a light coat of white paint.
Thanks for stopping by! Stop by TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration for the Design Team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment