3/5/21

Celebrating You Today

Hi all! I know my blog been a little quiet. I replaced the old carpet in my bedrooms with wood flooring and it was such a job! Cleaning out all my closets! Today I have feminine birthday card to share with you created with a mix of products from Pretty Pink Posh

I used a mix of different stamp sets for my card. I like how so many of the PPP sets mix together so well. Let's start with the background. I used the new Lattice Stencil with Speckled Egg Distress Ink to blend the background pattern. Then I framed the card front with the Stitch Notes Die. (See links below)

The present is stamped with the Let's Party Stamp Set along with the dots on the black circle. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I die cut with the coordinating dies. The smaller scalloped circle with die cut with the Valentine Circles Coordinating Dies. 


All the flowers and leaves are created with the Spring Wreath Stamp Set and Dies. I colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the Let's Party Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment