8/12/20

Spellbinders Sparking Christmas Collection

The new Spellbinders Sparking Christmas Collection has just been released at Spellbinders! Although the holidays are months away it is always helpful to plan ahead before things get too crazy, especially in creating handmade gifts and cards! 


My card from the collection showcases the new Die D-Lites Sunday Drive with Santa Etched Dies from Sparking Christmas Collection. The die coordinates with the Shapeabilities Sunday Drive Etched Dies, which die cuts the car and then there are several additional themed dies sets in the Sunday Drive Collection. 


I started by creating the background. I used a cloud stencil and Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot. Then I splattered gold paint on the background. Next I die cut all the pieces to put the car and Santa together. 


At the bottom I added a sentiment from the Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Greeting Stamp Set, stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I finished off by added a few Metallic Gold Jewels. 

Thanks for stopping by! You can find the complete Sparking Christmas Collection HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment