8/14/20

Jungle Themes Birthday Tags

Happy Friday! I have a few ideas for birthday tags to share today. I love making tags and they make the simplest wrapping special. These tags are created with the latest products from Pretty Pink Posh

I used the Scallop Square Tag Dies for the base of each tag. I cut the tags from white cardstock, then blended a different color of ink on each tag, and added the polka dots with the PPP Medium Polka Dot Stencil. (See Link Below)


The cute zebra is from the Jungle Friends Stamp Set. All the images are colored with Copic Markers. 

The hippo is from the Jungle Friends Addition Stamp Set. All the sentiments I used are included in the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. 

I love the Jewels that are in the PPP product line and they come in so many different colors. I added a different color to each tag. 

At the top of each tag I added an eyelet and black and white checked ribbon. I also like to give a set of gift tags as a gift! 

Thanks for taking a look and have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment