8/11/20

A New Card Kit from Taylored Expressions!

Hi All! I am so excited to share the new card kit being released today from Taylored Expressions! Field Notes may be my favorite kit so far! The kit is designed by the amazIng Lori Craig and is just so pretty! Stop by the TE Blog for the details on the kit! 



Here are the first cards I designed with the kit. I love the beautiful botanicals and the sketchbook look of the stamps! 


Here a closer look at the first card. I used the Masking Stencil - Frayed Edges Rectangle that is included in the kit to create the background. I used the Set the Scene - Cloud Stencil Strips to added the clouds with Salt Water Taffy Ink and the Sweet Basil Ink for the grass. 


I stamped two of the stamps included in the Field Notes Stamp Set from the Kit in the background and then die cut with the previously released Frayed Edge Stacklets. (See links below)


The flowers are stamped with the Sketchbook Florals Stamp Set that is also included in the kit. I watercolored the flowers with  BrushmarkerPRO Brushmarkers. These brush makers are new to me and I am happy with the results. The sentiment is included in the Sketchbook Florals Stamp Set. I finished off the card with a few Bits & Pieces - Clear Drip Drops which you can purchase separately. 


On my next card I stamped the Rough Draft Background Stamp for the background, also included in the kit. I stamped on Toffee Cardstock with Toffee Ink. On the background I stamped two flowers Versamark Ink, embossed with TE White Embossing Powder, then watercolored the flowers. 


This flower is die cut with Sketchbook Florals Dies, part of the Kit. The kit also includes the pretty seals and pretty mix of colored envelops. 


Here is a look at the last card, done in Lavender Glaze Cardstock and Ink. I used the smaller masking stencil on this card and then used the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets to cut the rectangle in the card front. 


I added the calendar and sentiment from the Field Notes Stamp Set, thinking the stamps would work perfectly for a sympathy card. 

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the kit and more inspiration from the rest of the TE Team! 

1 comment:

  1. These are just lovely Melody! I love your soft gorgeous coloring and the rustic cards... so perfect for this kit!

    ReplyDelete