8/25/20

Let's Celebrate Halloween at Taylored Expressions!


Today at Taylored Expressions we are releasing our new Halloween Products! The release has 15 new products including stamps, dies, a new Mini Slim stencil, glow in the dark embossing powder, and a fun project kit to create Halloween treat containers! Everything is available now in the TE webstore.

I have three projects to share with you so let's get started! 


First is a look at Big Grumpy - Halloween! This stamp set coordinates with the Big Grumpy Stamp and Die Combo. (Product links are below each project) I stamped the images in Oreo Ink, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the coordinating dies. 


To create the spooky background I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock for the card front. At the bottom I blended Olive Ink. Then I used the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips with Jelly Donut and Eggplant Ink and my TE Blender Brushes. The last step was to splattered watered down white craft paint on the background. At the bottom I added a sentiment from the Mini Strips - Halloween. 

See the cut pumpkin candy holder in the corner! We have a kit to create these that includes the pumpkin, felt leaves, and the stem! 



Next up is a Mini Slim Card created with the Spooktacular Stamp Set, Spooktacular Dies, and the new Mini Slim Stencil - Spiderweb. I cut the card front with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets and used Jelly Donut and Eggplant Ink to stencil the spiderweb. The sentiment is from the Handlettered Halloween Stamp Set, stamped in Versamark Ink, embossed with TE White Embossing Powder, and die cut with the new Handlettered Halloween Dies


The windows are die cut with the Mini Slim Trifold Template + Dies - Square. I added a few more spiderwebs to the inside of the card with Sugar Cube Ink. The sentiment is included in the Spooktacular Stamp Set. 


Here is the card fully opened. I used the square template to mask off the square on the inside and then blended Olive, Poppy Seed, and Oreo Ink. 





My last project is created with the new Farmhouse Wreath and Farmhouse Sentiments. The stamp set includes individual stamps that fit the wreath for additional holidays. There are bats, snowflakes, hearts, flowers, and stars. The background is stamped with the new Linen Background Stamp. I stamped with Toffee Ink on Sugar Cube Cardstock and blended a little Toffee Ink on the edges of the card front. 


I stamped the wreath on Toffee Cardstock in Chocolate Truffle Ink and added green to the leaves with my Copic Markers. The berries are stamped in Cherry Pop Ink. The circle is die cut with the Stitched Circle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Circle Stacklets. 


"Merry" is a sentiment from the new Farmhouse Sentiments Stamp Set. The other sentiments are from the Simple Strips - Christmas Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Die. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing powder. 



 I love creating handmade for the holidays! I hope I have inspired you to get started on Halloween and Pumpkin Season! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment