8/19/20

You Are Mer-Mazing!

Hi! I have one more card to share today featuring the new Mini Sim Products from Taylored Expressions. I am using one of my TE favorite previously released stamp sets, Be a MermaidYou can find all the new products now in the TE Webstore


I stamped the sand and the ocean with the Build A Background - Waves Stamp and Die Combo. (See links below.) I stamped the sand in Toffee Ink and the grains of sand in Mocha Ink. For the waves I used a mixed of Poblano Pepper and Blueberry Ink. The foam on the waves is stamped in Sugar Cube Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 


I used the Here Comes the Sun Stencil to add the rays of sun and the die cut the front panel with the Stitched Mini Slim Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Mini Slim Stacklets. The card base measures 3.5" x 6". I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to 6" x 7" and scored at 3.5". 


I stamped one of the mermaid tails in the Be A Mermaid Stamp Set in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. The tail is colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the Be A Mermaid Dies. The sentiment is from the Be A Mermaid Stamp Set. 


Tomorrow through Sunday, August 23rd, the more you purchase of the new Mini Slim Trim-fold Card Bases and/or Mini Slim Envelopes the more you save!

Buy 3-5 Trifold Card Bases or Envelopes, save 10% on each
Buy 6-8 Trifold Card Bases or Envelopes, save 15% on each
Buy 9+ Trifold Card Bases or Envelopes, save 20% on each

Stop by the TE Blog for all the Details and more inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment