8/28/20

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! I am sharing a simple birthday card today with products from Pretty Pink Posh, prefect for any little girl! 

I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock to fit the front of the card. I used the Birthday Background Stencil and a lavender ink to created the quick and easy background. (See Link Below) Just one of things I love about stencils.

Next I stamped a few images from the Birthday Friends Stamp Set, colored with Copic Markers, and die cut with the Birthday Friends Coordinating Dies. The dots are added with a white gel pen. 

I die cut the circle with the Scallop Circles Dies from white cardstcok and added a circle of vellum behind the die cut. The sentiment is from the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Die. At the bottom I added a little feminine detail with white trim and lavender floss. 


Have a good weekend! Hope you have some time to get creative! 


No comments:

Post a Comment