6/30/20

The New Farm Fresh Kit from Taylored Expressions!

Hi All! Today I have a brand new Farm Fresh Kit to share with you from Taylored Expressions! It is available NOW in the TE Shop.


The Farm Fresh Kit includes everything that you need to create cute farm themed projects that include the cutest bobble head farm critters! The kit retails for $89 and includes the following supplies:
  • Gingham Check Background stamp
  • Farm Fresh stamp set
  • Farm Fresh Critters stamp set
  • Farm Fresh Critters die collection
  • Set the Scene - Grass Stencil Strips set
  • 6 Mini Wobble Springs
  • 6 Custom Envelope Seals
  • 6 Colored Envelopes
  • Packaged in a zippered pouch (the zipper color will vary) with a custom kit label



Let's start with the background and the Gingham Check Background Stamp. I am so excited to have a small checked background stamp. I know it is one of those stamps I will use throughout the year! I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 


Next I used the Stitched Circle Stacklets and cut a circle directly into the card front. To create the scene behind the circle I stamped the barn in Oreo Ink, colored with Copic Markers and then masked off the barn. I added the grass with the Set the Scene - Grass Stencil Strips set that is included in the kit. I also used two TE products that are not included in the kit, the Stitched Cloud Duo and the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil. 


On the card front I added the cow, the fence, and the two sentiments, all included in the kit. 


The kit included 6 Custom Envelope Seals and 6 different colored Envelopes. I just love the Custom Seals, such a nice touch when you send the card! 


I used the same basic method as the first card to create this background. I stamped the barn, colored, and masked off the barn. Then I stenciled the grass with the stencil in the kit and pulled out the Here Comes the Sun Stencil from my stash to stencil the sun rays. 


I attached the head of the chicken to a Mini Wobble Spring so the head bounces around! So cute! Behind the chicken I added the fence then stamped the sentiments. 

Stop over at the TE Blog for all the details on the Farm Fresh Kit and more inspirations with the new products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment