6/26/20

Celebrate Your Day

Hi All! I have another card to share today with products from the new Pretty Pink Posh June Release. I love the cute jungle theme and a sentiment set that has a sentiment for every occasion! 


I started by creating the card front. I cut a piece of Kraft Cardstock and used the new Woodgrain Circle Stencil with Kraft Ink. I added the leaf border at top and bottom of the card front with on of the border in Stitched Leafy Border Dies, blending a little ink on the edges of the leaves. I added the white frame with the new Nature Essentials Dies. 

The sweet giraffe and the leaves are from the Jungle Additions Stamp Set and die cut with the Jungle Additions Coordinating Dies. The two flowers are from the Jungle Friends Stamp Set. The new stamp sets all work really well together. The sentiments are from the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. And I am always happy to another birthday card in my stash! 
Thanks for taking a look. Have a good weekend. If you would like to follow me on Instagram you can find me HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment