6/16/20

New Cat Lover's Release from Taylored Expressions

Hi All! We have a new release available tomorrow from Taylored Expression, the Cat Lover's Release! The release has 6 new products including stamp sets, dies, and an addition to the popular Simple Strips collection. Everything is available at the TE webstore NOW! 



Today my card features the new Loyal Friend Stamp Set. The loss of pet is always hard and this stamp set helps you find the right words. 


First I cut a a panel of Sugar Cube Cardstock with the largest die in the Petite Scallop Rectangle Stacklets. Next I used the paw print stencil in the Puppy Love Layered Stencil with Sea Salt Ink and my TE Blender Brushes. Then I stamped  the feather and paw prints with the stamp in the Loyal Friend Stamp Set. I used my Misti and stamped the image in Poppy Seed Ink, then again in Versamark Ink, and then embossed with TE Clear Embossing Powder. 


I used one of the rectangles in the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets to cut directly into the card front.  I brushed on Salt Water Taffy Ink and then stamped the sentiment in Poppy Seed Ink and inlayed the rectangle back in the card front. The cat is die cut with the new Silhouettes- Cats Die. 



Tomorrow, June 16th – Sunday, June 21st (or while supplies last), spend $35 or more in the Taylored Expressions webstore and receive a set of Max & Millie vinyl stickers FREE. Spend $75 or more and you will receive the vinyl stickers PLUS a the Cattitude clear stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment