6/17/20

New Release from Pretty Pink Posh!

Hi All! There is new release available today from Pretty Pink Posh! We have cute new jungle and animal themed stamp sets, great sentiment sets, new dies, new stencils, and new colors of seeds beads. I will be sharing my projects I created with you over the new few days.

My first card with the new products is created with the Monkey Friends Stamp Set. These cute monkeys make me smile! I colored the images with Copic Markers and then die cut with the Monkey Friends Coordinating Dies

Next I die cut the vines with one of the three dies in the Stitched Leafy Borders Dies from watercolor paper. I blended Distress Ink on the vines with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn and spritzed the paper with water. 

I used the same greens as the vines and Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Ink to blend the background. I cut the edges of the card front with the Stitched Borders 2 Dies. I hung the monkeys from the vines with foam tape. Behind the vines I added a few clouds with the cloud die in the Rainy Days Coordinating Dies and finished off the card with a little sparkle from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix.

Stop back by tomorrow for more inspiration with the new release! Happy Shopping! You can find all the new products HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment