6/15/20

New Cat Lover's Release from Taylored Expressions!!

Hi All! I have a sneak peek to share with you today from the new Taylored Expressions Cat Lover's Release! I think you are going to love Max and Millie! All the new products will be available tomorrow, June 16th at 9 AM CST in the TE Store.



How cute are these new cat and mouse images! The new stamp set is called Max and Millie and there are coordinating Max & Millie Dies


I stamped the images with Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers and then die cut with the Max & Millie Die Set. To create the background scene I die cut a square with the Stitched Square Stacklets from Sugar Cube Cardstock. The clouds are stenciled with the Set the Scene - Clouds Stencil Strips and the grass is die cut with the Build a Scene - Grassy Hills Die. The square is matted with the Petite Scalloped Square Stacklets. 


I used one of favorite TE Background Stamps, the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Cherry Pop Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. At the bottom I stamped a sentiment from the Max & Millie Stamp Set. 

Stop by the TE Blog for all the details on the new products and inspiration from the rest of the Design Team. I will be back tomorrow with a look at more of the new goodies!



No comments:

Post a Comment