5/13/20

Thank My Lucky Stars

Hi Friends! I have been enjoying creating a few long card lately. Today I a long card to share that I created with products from Pretty Pink Posh. I used the Wild Rose Stamp Set as the focal point of my card. It is one of my favorite PPP flower stamp sets!


I stamped all the flowers and leaves in the Wild Rose Stamp Set and colored with Copic Markers. The flowers are die cut with the Wild Rose Coordinating Dies


To create the background I cut a piece of white cardstock for the front of the card. You can use a standard size business envelope to give or mail the card. I used the Triangles Stencil with light yellow ink and a blender brush to add the pattern. 


The sentiment is from the Thoughtful Greetings Stamp Set and matted with the Scallop Circle Tags Dies die cut from black cardstock. I added Lemon Drop Jewels to the center of the flowers and a few more scattered around. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Maybe I have inspired you give a long card a try! 



No comments:

Post a Comment