5/12/20

Somewhere Over the Rainbow Kit from Taylored Expressions!

Hi Everyone! I am so excited to share the new Somewhere Over the Rainbow Kit from the Taylored Expressions. The kit is so fun and happy! There will be no subscription required with the TE Kit, but quantities are limited.


Here a look at what is included in the kit. I love the variety of products! The kit includes a 6 x 6 Designer Masking Rainbow Stencil, a rainbow die, a cloud die, two clear stamp sets, 6 envelopes with rainbow seals and it all comes packaged in a cute zippered pouch with a coordinating vinyl sticker on the front. Pouches can be used to store all kit pieces together and reused for lots of crafty or household projects. 


I have three cards I created with the kit to share with you for inspiration. For my first card I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock for the card front and blended Confetti Cake on the background. Next I stamped the hearts with Blue Raspberry, Watermelon, Lemon Meringue, and Lime Zest Ink. 


I die cut the rainbow directly into the card front. I added foam tape to the back of rainbows and inlayed them back into the card front. I die cut two of the stitched clouds and stamped a sentiment and a heart. 


You can used other item in our stash in combination with the supplies in the kit. I used the Stitched Frame Stacklets 1 to frame the card and and added a few rhinestones from the Bits and Pieces - White Rhinestone. 


On my second card I used a more pastel color scheme of Guava, Potato Chip, Peaches n' Cream, and Candy Corn Ink. I love the fun detail stamps you can add to the rainbows. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. I added gold stars to clouds. 


The sentiments are both included in the kit and I used a foam dot to attached the heart to the center of rainbow. 


My third card is created with the stencil that is included in the kit. I cut a piece of Salt Water Taffy Cardstock for the card front and used Watermelon, Lemon Meringue, Lime Zest and Jelly Donut Ink. 


I love the rainbow shaped sentiments. I finished off the card with a few Snow Flurries Sequins. 

Stop by the TE blog for all the details and more inspiration with the Somewhere Over the Rainbow Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment