3/4/20

Happy Birthday to You

Hi All! I am popping in today with another birthday card I created with some of the new birthday products from Pretty Pink Posh. You can never have too many birthday cards!


My first step was to create the background. I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the front of the card and then used Blender Brushes to blend Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey, and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink. Then I splattered watered down white paint on the background. The sentiment is die cut with the Happy Birthday To You Script Die. I cut the sentiment three times and then layered the die cuts to add more dimension to the card. 


I stamped the border of gifts with the Birthday Borders Stamp Set and colored with Copic Markers and added Lemon Drop Jewels to the center of the bows. I die cut the scallop border with the Scallop Borders Dies

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of the week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment