3/17/20

Exploring Color Combinations with Quad Colors from Taylored Expressions

Hi All! Taylored Expressions is release a new product today, Quad Colors! If you are like me you have favorite color combination that you use over and over. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut! And while there’s nothing wrong with your favorite color combination, we thought we’d take some of the guesswork out of the process and help you think outside the box with our new Quad Colors! There are 12 Quad Color combinations . These 12 combos include all of the TE ink colors except Sugar Cube, Sea Salt, and Oreo.


These color packs help get the color planning part of card making out of the way so you can get creative faster. Each pack has 4 coordinating colors of ink mini cubes and 2 sheets of each color of coordinating cardstock (8 sheets total).


I have two card today to share that I created with two of the Quad Color Combos. My first card uses the Quad Colors - Tahiti combination. 


I never would have put this color combo together myself but I love how my card turned out! I used the No Drama Llama Die Set to put together to cute llama. Behind the llama I used the Here Comes the Sun Stencil with the Guava and Fruit Punch Ink. I die cut a small circle with the Stitched Circle Stacklets to add the circle in the center of the sun rays. 


I used the Build A Scene - Snow Drifts to cut the hill from Poblano Pepper Card Stock. I embossed a sentiment from the Whole Llama Love Stamp Set and finished off with a scattering of Bits and Pieces - White Rhinestone. 



Next up with a card with the Nola Quad Colors. I just couldn't help but think Halloween with this color combination!


I started with the background, blending Candy Corn, Jelly Donut, and Eggplant Ink and my TE Blender Brushes. Next I die cut the hill with the Build A Scene - Rolling Hills and the town and the ghosts with the Ghost Town Border from Eggplant Cardstock. Using all the yardstick colors in the the Quad Colors - Nola I added color behind the windows. 


The sentiment is included in the Mini Strips - Halloween Stamp Set and die cut with the Mini Strips Die. 




Stop by the TE Blog for a look at all the Quad Color Combinations and more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment