4/5/19

Happy Birthday Friend

Hi Everyone and happy Friday! We are celebrating some birthdays this weekend so I was in need of a few birthday cards. Seems like I can never have too many birthday cards in my stash! I created this card with products from Pretty Pink Posh, and one of my favorite flowers stamp sets, the Wild Rose Stamp Set.

I stamped the roses in Versamark Ink on watercolor paper and embossed with white embossing powder. I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to watercolor the flowers and leaves. I images are die cut with the Wild Rose Coordinating Dies


To create the card front I layered strips of paper. First a strip of patterned paper and then a scalloped border cut the with Stitched Borders Dies from black cardstock. Next I cut a strip of pink cardstock and stamped the birthday sentiment from the Fox Friends Stamp Set along the edge of the strip. The sentiment is from the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set and my final touch is a few Midnight Black Jewels. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! 



2 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful! I love the contrasts with the soft colors and the black/white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I love the colors and awesome black and white stripe. The stamps and dies are awesome. It's on my must have list. I am liking the black jewels too. So pretty. Someone will love this birthday card.

    ReplyDelete