4/4/19

It's April Release Day at Taylored Expressions

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's April Release Day at Taylored Expressions. All the new products are available at the TE web store NOW. Today I have two more projects to share with you featuring a number of the newly release projects.



I love the modern feel of the new Brimming With Love Stamp Set! I used a combination of Guava, Lemon Meringue, Lavender Glaze, Cupcake, Salt Water Taffy, Peapod, and Lime Zest Ink. But the color combination are endless! You could even go with a seasonal look. The image is die cut with the coordinating Brimming With Love Die.


I used the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp and the new Grid Background Stamp with my Misti to create the background. Love! The frame is die cut with the Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate. 





My second card is created with the new Folksy Flower Cutting Plate. There are many ways you can use this cutting plate, making your design as simple or intricate as you would like. On this card I chose to inlay a variety of colors of cardstocks and accent with Nuvo Crystal Drops.


The sentiment is from the new Drop a Note Stamp Set. I stamped with Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 





Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!



No comments:

Post a Comment