11/1/18

Spellbinders Cut and Emboss Folders

Hi Everyone! Today I have two cards to share with you that I created with Spellbinders Cut and Emboss Folders. I think these folders are such a creative idea. They cut and emboss in one step! The embossing is beautiful with so much detail. These folders are perfect for mass producing cards beautiful and elegant cards.


My first card uses the Flora Banner Cut & Embossing Folder. I cut a piece of watercolor paper and ran it through my die machine with the Cut & Emboss Folder. Then I used a blending tool and sponged on Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, and Squeezed Lemonade. 


Here is closer look at the cut outs. I added a darker cardstock behind the cut outs to highlight the flowers. I added Pearl White Jewels to the center of the flowers. 


My next card features the Botanical Frame Cut & Embossing Folder. I used the same method as the first card to create the card front. Here I used Distress Inks in Ripe Persimmon, Orange Marmalade, Wild Honey, and Squeezed  Lemonade. 


I added a gold foil flower with the Shapeabilities Robin and Rosy Mug Etched Die Set. I added Metallic Gold Jewels to the center of these flowers. The sentiment on both cards is from the Taylored Expressions Friendly Phrases Stamp Set. 

Thanks for taking a look! These Emboss & Cut Folders are beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment