9/6/18

Taylored Expressions 10th Birthday Celebration - Iconic Birthday

Welcome! I have another project to share today celebrating Taylored Expressions 10th Birthday Celebration with the  Iconic Wishes - Birthday Stamp and Die Combo.

All the products from our mini release are available for purchase now here.


I stamped the cupcake top on Cupcake Cardstock in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. The cupcake bottom is stamped with Lime Zest Ink. I accented the cupcake with a few felt flowers and leaves with the Mini Bloomers 2 and Bloomers Greenery Dies. I added Lemon Meringue Enamel Dots to the centers of the flowers.


I added the sun rays behind the cupcake with the Here Comes the Sun Stencil. The sentiment is die cut with the Celebrate Script Die and the frame with the Frame in Frame 2 Cutting Plate. 


On the inside of the card I added a sentiment from The Inside Scoop - Belated Birthday Stamp Set. 


Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow with another project from the new mini release. 


No comments:

Post a Comment