9/5/18

It’s a Family Reunion for Taylored Expressions 10th Birthday!



Long before I was a card designer or a member of a Design Team I followed Taylor's work! I remember when she announced she was starting a stamp company and I still have the first TE Stamp Set I purchased. I have been lucky enough design for Taylored Expressions off and on since 2010! I feel blessed to be involved with TE and Taylor and her wonderful family. 

We have over 40 designers involved in the hop today! Stop by the TE Blog to get the full list of participants. 

All the new products were released last night and available HERE. 

At the heart of Taylored Expressions is a mission to share joy through the gift of handmade cards. As part of their 10th birthday TE is continuing that mission with the launch of a special Share Joy campaign focused on providing birthday cards to those in nursing homes and assisted-living facilities across the U.S. To make as deep an impact as possible TE is inviting card makers everywhere to join the campaign. Will you join us? Find out how to participate by viewing their Share Joy page HERE


Here is my birthday card I created in celebration of TE 10th Birthday featuring a number of the newly released products. Let's start with the fun background, stamped with the new Sweet Sprinkles Background Stamp. Using my Misti I stamped the background in a variety of colors. I used the new Caps Lock - Happy to die cut the word happy from Guava Cardstock and from Chipboard. I adhered the two layers together for more dimension. 


The sweet puppy image is from the new Yippee Critters Stamp and Die Combo. The balloons are created with the Bold Balloons Stamps Set and coordinating dies and I used the Balloon Strings Dies to created strings for the puppy to hold. The sentiment is from the new Caps Lock Companion - Happy Occasions  and die cut with the Banner Stacklets 1. I finished off with a few sequins from the Hello Sunshine Shaker Filling

Stop by the TE Blog to get the full list of participants sharing projects today. I am sure you get lots of inspiration! I will be back tomorrow with another project! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love how those sprinkles look like confetti on your card. Who doesn't need confetti on such a happy occasion. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete