8/16/23

The July Surprise Box from Papertrey Ink

Hi All! Today I am popping in with two cards I created with the July Surprise Box from Papertrey Ink. In the Surprise Box you will receive wonderful products that work perfectly together in a theme that can be used over and over again for a ton of different cards and projects! Once these Surprise Boxes are sold out, they will not be offered again, so don't miss out!
Contents:
        • 1 Stamp Set
        • 1 Coordinating Die
        • 1 Coordinating Stencil Collection
        • 1 Tool
        • 1 Embellishment


This month's kit is full of cute buckets and vases and pretty florals. I picked some soft colors to work with, including Mint Julep, Ocean Tides, Lilac Grace, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst,  Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Lemon Tart, Orange Zest, and Pinefeather. 


After I had arranged the flowers in the buckets I added the arrangement to die cut panels cut with the Love to Layer: Alluring Brackets Die. I used Sweet Blush and Ocean Tides Cardstock. 


To create the background I die cut the Cover Plate: Exquisite Die from Stamper's Select Cardstock and layered the design over a panel of Bitty Big: Mint Julep Cardstock.  The sentiments are included in the kit. 


On my second card I used some of the other vase stamps and dies in the July Surprise Box, filling them with more flowers and foliage. To frame the card I die cut the Border Bling: Lattice Die from Stamper's Select White Cardstock. 



This sentiment is from the Garden Blessings Stamp Set. I stamped in Dark Indigo Ink on Spring Rain Cardstock and then die cut with the smallest die in the  Love to Layer: Alluring Brackets Die.

Thanks for stopping by today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment