8/15/23

It's the Halloween Release at Taylored Expressions!!!

Hi! I have been designing for many year now but I still get extra excited when the start of holiday crafting begins. Today Taylored Expressions is releasing so many fun, new Halloween products. I have three projects to share with you so let's get started. 


First up are the cutest Halloween Gnomes. They are going to look so cute on my fireplace mantel mixed with some Fall garland. The base of the Gnomes are die cut with the original Gnome Sweet Gnome Die set.  The Halloween accessories are die cut with the new Fright Night - Dress Up, the latest addition for options to dress your Gnomes. 


I die cut the hands and noses from Sugar Cube Cardstock and colored with Olo Marker. For extra interest I used a number of speciality papers including Woodgrain, Glossy Black, and Glittered Gold Cardstock. All my products are linked below. 


I also added some Gold Glitter Dots and did some ink blending to add more details to the cardstock die cuts. 


You can also separate your Gnomes and use them for cards and tags. This one is going to a special little girl in my life. 


My next card features the All Together - Halloween Stamp Set and Dies. I stamped in Oreo Ink and colored with Copic Markers. 

Next I die cut the Haunted Mansion for Licorice Cardstock. When you make a purchase of $100 or more today through Sunday, August 20th, in the TE webstore, you will receive the Haunted Mansion Cutting Plate die FREE! 


I cut a piece of Sugar Cube Cardstock to get behind the Mansion. I used Banana Cream, Pineapple, Cupcake, Jelly Donut, Eggplant Inks to created the background.  Then I nestled all the Halloween Icons in the Mansion. The bats that are stamped on the background are from the.new Spooky Season Stamp Set. 


On the inside of the card I added one of the new Insiders - Halloween Panels and stamped a few more bats. 



Next is a look at the new Potion Bottle Die and Clear Combo. I love the fun eyeballs! I made all three of the potion bottles into shakers. I die cut the bottle four time for the same cardstock and then one bottle for background without the hole cut out. I also cut the bottle from TE Acetate. The Acetate die cut get glued the first potion bottle die cut and then I layered the next three, filled the shaker, and added the back of the bottle. 


My potion bottles are filled with die cut eyeballs, die cut bones, die cut gold glittered stars, and Snow Flurries Sequins. I added a small sediment to each bottle with  Potion Bottle Die and Clear Combo. The larger sentiment is from the new Ghostly Greetings Stamp Set and Die cut with the Ghostly Greetings Dies. 


The backgrounds on the card and the tags with created with the previously released Spiderweb Cling and Clear Combo. I stamped in Versamark Ink on Licorice Cardstock and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. 


I love to have the insides of my cards finished off and ready to go! 



When you make a purchase of $100 or more today through Sunday, August 20th, in the TE webstore, you will receive the Haunted Mansion Cutting Plate die FREE! This haunted house adds the perfect scary touch to add to your Halloween projects. Please note that this promotional set replaces our August incentive set during this release week. Offer valid while supplies last.

Thank for stopping by today! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, videos, and more inspiration from the Design Team. 

No comments:

Post a Comment