8/10/23

Holiday Cheers

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far! It is hard to believe it is mid August, we are getting kids ready to go back to school and starting to make holiday cards already! Today Spellbinders is releasing their new products for August, celebrating Halloween, Fall, and Christmas! 


I have two cards to share with you today that I created with the Full Bloom Poinsettia Hot Foil Plate and Stencil Bundle. The combination of the Hot Foil Plate and the Stencil makes this card easy to create with stunning results. 

I starting by using the Full Bloom Poinsettia Hot Foil Plate with Gold Foil on white cardstock using the Glimmer Hot Foil System. There are 5 stencils in the Layered Full Bloom Poinsettia Stencil. I used Taylored Expressions Inks with the stencil in Fruit Punch, Watermelon, Cherry Pop, Mulled Wine, Cilantro, Sweet Basil. 


When I completed the stenciling I light splattered gold paint on the card front. I decided I wanted to frame the card. I used the Precision Layering A2 A Etched Dies to create the frame, die cutting a small die inside the large die. 


I created the same card again using a different color scheme. Here I used TE Inks in Rose Water, Cupcake, Guava, Fruit Punch, Mint Julep, and Cilantro. This combination give the card a whole different look. I added Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Jewels to the center of the flower. 


I decided I wanted a small sentiment since I wanted to keep the pretty poinsettia the focal point. This sentiment is from the Welcome Sign & SentimentsClear Stamp & Die Set

Thanks for stopping by today! Stop by Spellbinders to take a look at all the new products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment