8/8/23

The Foil It Release at Taylored Expressions

Today Taylored Expressions is releasing the annual Foil It Release! There are so many new foiling panels to choose from, definitely something for everyone. TE is also releasing the new Foil Magic Shim. The shim helps to evenly distribute pressure and conducts heat better than a cardstock shim to provide consistent foil adhesion. I have two Foil It panels to share with you.


My first two card used the Foil It - Fineline Leaves panel. On this card I foiled with Gold Foil and then blended inks in Mulled Wine, Watermelon, Sweet Potato, Pineapple and Banana Cream Ink with my TE Blender Brushes. 


The sentiment is from the Foil It - Simple Strips Occasions Panels and die cut with the Simple Strips - Well Rounded Die. The branch is die cut from Mulled Wine Cardstock with the Branch Out Dies. 


On my second panel I foiled with Green Foil using my Minc Foiling Machine. Then I blended Blue Corn, Blueberry, Kiwi, Blue Raspberry, and Confetti Cake Inks. I added the flowers with the Coneflowers Dies, inking them in the same colors. 


The sentiment is from the Foil It - Hello Lovely Panels and Die cut with the previously released Hello Love Dies. 


Nest up are two cards I created with the Foil It - Flip the Lace Panels. This card goes together so fast! I foiled with Deep Blue Foil and die cut the panel with Stitched Rectangle Stacklets and matted with the Petite Scallop Reactangle Stacklets. Then I added the sentiment and a few Pearl Drip Dots. The sentiment is from the Foil It - Hello Lovely Panels and Die cut with the previously released Hello Love Dies. 


On this card I used Gold Foil and added the color with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from one of the Foil It -Simple Strips - Occasions. I foiled the sentiment with Magenta Foil and added a few Gold Glitter Drops. 

Right now through Sunday, August 13th, the more you buy, the more you save on Foil It panels! Buy 5+ Foil It packs and get 10% off or buy 10+ Foil It packs and get 20% off! The discount is valid on new and previously released designs - stock up today! Offer is valid while supplies last.


We are so excited to introduce the newest innovation from Taylored Expressions: the Foil Magic Shim! Take the stress out of foiling and achieve high quality results with this new tool. Made from a flexible epoxy laminate, the shim conducts the heat of your foiling machine directly to your foil and cardstock to ensure smooth and consistent foiling results.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details and more inspiration. 






No comments:

Post a Comment