8/4/23

Spellbinders August Wax Seal of the Month

Hi Crafters! I getting back into my craft room this week after being on vacation. My first project is a card I created with the Spellbinders August Wax Seal of the Month Club. This month's  NEW "Mandala Flower" Wax Seal Stamp adds that finishing touch to seal you projects with love. It has one wooden handle that supports a 1" round brass seal stamp design on its end. This club option also includes a pack of coordinating wax beads. 


I used the Stylish Oval Hello Floral Etched Dies to create the bouquet of flowers. This is one of my favorite die sets. I love all the details die cut into the flowers and leaves. The die set also includes the sentiment. I used Gold Mirror Cardstock for the gold accents and  Gold Mix Color Essentials Gems for a little bling.


Here is a closer look at the wax seal. I used Peachy Pink Wax Beads to create the seal along with the Wax Seal Starter Kit. Then I added the gold color to the seal with the DecoColor by Marvy Uchida Premium Gold Metallic Marker. (See links below) I always make a few extra seals so that I have them ready to go when I need them. 


The Peach Sorbet background is embossed with the Flower Frenzy 3D Embossing Folder and I used Dahlia Cardstock for the card base. 

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the Spellbinders August Wax Seal of the Month Club page for all the details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment