7/25/23

Wreathed In Joy Cardmaking Kit

 Hi Crafters! I am back from vacation just in time to celebrate Christmas in July with the new Wreathed in Joy Cardmaking Kit from Taylored Expressions. This kit is perfect to kick off your holiday crafting early! The kit and coordinating accessories includes a 6″x6″ red rubber stamp as the base to create the elements for your projects, stencils to add the details, and the grouped dies to cut everything out easily.


For my first two cards I went with a classic red, green, and black color scheme. To create the wreath I stamped the branches and then used the coordinating stencils to add the leaves and berries. Then I just added the stamped J and Y to each sides of the wreath with foam strips. 


To create the pretty background I stamped the Vintage Sprigs Background Stamp in Cherry Pop Ink on Cherry Pop Cardstock. The sentiment is included in the Fly Your Flag 2 Die & Clear Combo. I added a few Bits & Pieces - Red Glitter Drops.


On my second card I made the wreath the focal point of the card, adding a few extra branches to the top of the wreath. I hung the wreath with a piece of baker's twine. 


The Vintage Sprigs Background Stamp makes such a pretty background and I think it could be used for cards throughout the year. 


I have one more card to share. On this card I used a color scheme of Fruit Punch, Mint Julep, Spearmint, and gold. It is fun to experiment with different color combos for my holiday cards.



 I stamped the J and Y in Versamrk Ink and embossed with TE Gold Embossing Powder. 



On the inside I added The Insiders - Wreathed in Joy panels. These are perfect for all my Christmas cards! 



The Wreathed in Joy Cardmaking Kit retails for $65, is packaged in a zippered pouch with a custom sticker, and includes:
  • Wreathed in Joy Stamp & Stencil Combo set
  • Wreathed in Joy die collection
  • The Insiders – Wreathed in Joy panels
Most kit items are not available to purchase individually.

Additional products available to purchase outside of the kit: The Insiders – Wreathed in Joy panels, Wreathed in Joy envelope sealsFoil it – Wreathed in Joy panels, Fly Your Flag 2 Die & Clear Combo set, and Vintage Sprigs Background stamp.

Limited quantity available.

Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the TE Blog for all the details, videos, and more inspiration. 





No comments:

Post a Comment